The question on all prospective vendors lips is 'is it the right time to see my property' with Brexit uncertainty and the current economic climate. The good news is, Harry Charles are seeing the property market slowly picking up since August. So if your property is ready to sell and you are putting it on at the right price then there is no reason why it won't sell.
Get your property ready to sell with the Harry Charles check list:
- Be realistic on your price - we will complete an honest review using pricing in your area and your property potential to provide an accurate valuation.
- First impressions count - do as much as you can to make the front of your house as attractive as possible, for example refresh plants in pots, clean windows and doors and move bins to a presentable position.
- Declutter your home so that it feels airy and clean. Some people can't see past mess, so appeal to all, and make sure your house is clear of nic nacs, clothes are put away and surfaces have minimal items on.
- Deep clean the house - carpets can be refreshed with a professional clean and make the world of difference.
- Tidy the garden so it looks presentable as possible for the season.
By spending time getting your house into a good place will mean your photos look great, getting more prospective vendors through the door and ensure you get the best price for your property.
October and November are great times to get your house on the market, as people want to move in before Christmas or early in the new year.
We look forward to hearing from you as to how Harry Charles can get you ready to sell your property. And with our trial promotional rates from 0.75% to sell your property and 5 star Google reviews you are in safe hands.